Kiting Fun

So I have been very fascinated with my newest interest which is kiting. I first tried it last year at a free demo on the lake last winter. My buddy Matt and I were there for about 4 hours. Since the outdoor expo this year Matt purchased a kite about three months ago, and it has been get out every chance we can since then. I think some of the highlights in having it thus far is seeing my dad get pulled all the way across the park at Thanksgiving, my own crash from about 6-8ft. up, and not he highlight is using my skates on the lake. I myself am looking for a good deal on a used kite right now, and I will then be working on getting bigger air of 10-20ft and landing successfully. If you ever have the chance to try a kite, I reccomend you take it. Here are a couple of videos that we captured this holiday weekend and a few times we were out. The speed you can get on skates is incredible, and you can see Matt get a little bit of air anyway.




0 comments :