Construction Zone



So for those of you who are checking our blog and staying up to date with us. I thought I would give you another quick update pre-new human addition. I am actually currently sitting in bed with my beautiful wife and we are trying to stop some of the random contractions that she has been having this far today.

Okay so that aside, what has been new with us. I recently spent 3 days in Kansas City, MO at the One Thing conference put on by the International House of Prayer. it was a really great time to spend some time in worship and prayer, and have a chance to sit back and enjoy rather than alwas leading. On my personal blog I may try and record some other thoughts from while I was there, so feel free to check that out. The most enjoyable thing about being there was the time I was able to spend with a good friend of mine as well as the times of prayer. I was able to really spend some great times of prayer, praying for my wife and son. It was an opportunity to prepare spiritually to be a dad as well as begin to pray over my son and his life. Also to allow God to speak to me about direction for us as a family. Please continue to pray for us as we make decision about our future.

The holidays were nice as well for a time to relax at home and see some family. This also helped take my mind off the extreme frustration once again in MN weather. I know most people think I am crazy, but I want the snow, and I am can not believe what is happening here. We have had small bits barely worth pulling the shovel out for as it melts the next day. God I pray that you will open the skies and give us feet of snow . Maiah would also like the same thing as her energy level increases by like 3 when she sees the snow fly. All of the sudden the back door bell rings quite a few more times as she signals us that she would like to go outside.

So I should keep this short, so catching up to today I am back at the house expansion as I do some more work on our basement room that we are building. So you will all have a great new room to stay in when you come to visit. Let's just hope that eventually it will get beyond walls and maybe a rug and actually get some finishing touches on it. I am just horrible at wanting to do any of the finishing work. Anyway, we have got pretty much all of the framing done and we are hoping to tackle all the sheetrock Sat morning. So at least it will then be a closed in room. Then I will be doing something special for my wife on her special day of honoring her birth. Here are a few pics of the handy work thus far, post demolition of the existing and with the framing up.

Oh yeah one more thing, don't forget to check out the album of Heather belly pics as I have added couple new ones of her cute and sext tummy!!

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I just checked out the belly pics!! How cute are you Heather! Adorable!! I can't believe only a month left. I just got my ticket for the 21st of Feb. Maybe I can meet baby Schinke?! Hope you are doing well!
    Love,
    Laure