Baby Schinke is a' Comin'!!

Ya know, I just don't think there's anymore room for our little guy to grow! We're mid 37th week, have experienced some Braxton contractions, have our bags packed and are just waiting for the thumbs up from him! I have become pretty uncomfortable these days having the "shelf" to contend with, as you can see from the most recent picture in the belly shots album! I mean really, where did that come from all of a sudden?! I used to laugh at women who said they eventually couldn't see their feet or had to have their husbands help them put on their socks and shoes...yep, that's us!! ...and shaving my legs, that's a story in itself! Amongst all the complaints and "i can't wait to get him out of me so i can breathe normally again's", our appointments have gone well and our midwives tell us we're all healthy, lookin' good and right on track which is most important! Ben and I are squeezing in as much "just us" time as we can and appreciating the quietness of our little home before life throws us a curve ball! But that little curve ball will be so amazing...like my sister Anna says, waking up to her new little daughter is like Christmas morning every day! Reality will hit once the breasts are sore and the crying and poopy diapers take over, but God is good and we know we'll ROCK as parents!! Atleast that's what we keep telling ourselves and praying for! We plan for our little guy to be born through a water birth, but we know ultimately we're not in charge...we just pray for a healthy little boy regardless! Ben (and myself once I'm up and functioning again!) will keep our blog posted so be sure and periodically check us out as our family of 3 becomes 4 (we're being typical dog people and including Maiah!). Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers and support throughout these past 9 months and we look forward to family and friends visiting and meeting the newest Schinke!

0 comments :